Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cliff Thurst
User Image

Wait. Wait.. The ********?! I go off to lunch, play a little Just Cause 2 and I'm already out of the running!?... ... >CROWBAR SPAM@Sosiqui.<

Mm-hmm. You're wondering the same thing I am.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe after I finish all the art for this auction I'll do another lulz. <3

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Owww, crowbars. *flails!*

Anyway! Here's what I want. XD I hope this makes sense - please ask me if you have any questions whatsoever! <3 And please excuse the copypasta of character descriptions, just trying to get things out quickly.

iproxii

Three freebie linearts: These characters belong to my friends~ <3 All other characters unless noted are my own OCs.
    Lacrymosa: Belongs to Thabara. Lacrymosa is a young goddess, the goddess of Grief to be precise! You can find more info and references here here - she's the first character listed in that post. smile

Tien: Belongs to mistalina13. Tien is the goddess of Trickery. A tricksy expression would be ideal for her! References and more information on her can be found here - she's the first character listed in that post too!

Glyph: Belongs to SkieBorne. Glyph is the god of the Forest! References and more information can be found here - he's the third character listed in that post. smile

Three headshots:
    Sosiqui [references]: The OC-ish version of me, hah. I think there's pose/expression ideas on the character sheet so you can use those if you want. XD

Alcyone [reference]: My girlfriend's character. ;3 She's a harpy! Not much else to add for a headshot - please make sure to keep the eye makeup and the hair as pictured. <3 Her expression should be roguish and sneaky.

Shiana [references]: A newer character of mine, I don't have tons of references for her but I hope what I have is helpful! As long as you try, I'll be happy. <3 Poses for her would be shy smiles.

Up to 2 waist-up, knee-up, fullbody etc.:
    Phaedra [references]: The goddess of Greed. <3 Her description should give you all you need to know about her. XD Any kind of sexy/classy provocative pose would be good for her. She's temptation incarnate, so go wild~

Odilen [references]: The dancer and bard! Appropriate poses for her would be in motion, dancing or twirling - see her main reference pic on the character sheet (the big black and white one) for an idea. :>

AphroditesChild

Two single fullbodies in manga style:
    Odilen [references]: Since you like pink, I thought you'd like to draw Odilen. XD You can choose to draw her either in the water style or the cel style, whichever you think would suit her best! Appropriate poses for her would be in motion, dancing or twirling - see her main reference pic on the character sheet (the big black and white one) for an idea. :>

Tian Yue [references]: My dragon god~ again, your choices of water style or cel style. :> Appropriate poses for him would be... well, reading a book, honestly. XD A cheerful, open expression and smile would suit him well.

2 waist shots:
    Sosiqui [references]: The OC-ish version of me, hah. Your choice of style! I think there's pose ideas on the character sheet so you can use those if you want. XD

Shiana [references]: A newer character of mine, I don't have tons of references for her but I hope what I have is helpful! As long as you try, I'll be happy. XD Your choice of style, once again. <3 Poses for her would be shy smiles or neutral poses; she's reserved and a bit shy so she's unlikely to have any grand gestures!

1 experimental chibi:
    Alcyone [reference]: My girlfriend's character. ;3 She's a harpy! Please draw her with bigger wings than in the reference, and add more clothing - anything roguish would suit her well! You can be free to design her clothing however you like, just nothing too modern please. Medieval fantasy style should be okay. XD

mussetta

2 lineart freebies: I'd like these of friends' OCs once more. <3
    Ankou [full body]: Played by Zero Dream~ he is another god character. :> Those things behind him are very slim spectral wings. If you have any questions about him, Zero's commission thread for him is here!

Adi: Played by Meepfur, she is a wee werewolflet! References and more information are here - she's the second character in that post. <3

2 headshots:
    Tian Yue [references]: My dragon god! A cheerful, open expression and smile would suit him well.

Odilen [references]: The dancer and bard! Big cheerful smiles. XD Huge.

1 chibi couple:
    Sosiqui and Frigoris [Sosiqui] [Frigoris] [previous couple art]: My avatar, and my girlfriend's avatar. <3 Anything cute and cuddly would be perfect! Specifics are up to you.

And I'll add The Stockholm Syndrome once I know what's on offer. <3!

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
We're already autobought?! O____O

... that's wonderful! Love Odilen. Haha! I'll get started as soon as I can. >w<

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Yay! I'm glad you like~ <3

Hopefully this'll get you a good chunk towards that kitten star, hehe.

Dapper Millionaire

SO Darlin'
I'm looking for some Ooc art.
I love your work
and was wondering if you would be willing to do
A couple art.
:3
Current offer 120K?
(Willing to negotiate)

So quick background..
We just started Dating.
and Talk about ruling the world together
and I'm looking for art to portray
us. Basically.
Ruling the world.

If Interested please reply biggrin
If not..
Sorry to trouble you biggrin

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Err- not that she won't do it, but this is an art auction and really if she did do it, it would make the person who AB'd feel like they spent 8mill for something they could've gotten for 120k.

It just wouldn't be fair you know? Sorry.

Hygienic Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

sorry I haven't gotten more done, I had work. <3 I'll start on them after the weekend depending on my work schedule next week. <3

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

No worries, RL happens~ n_n I'm patient! <3

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sosiqui
No worries, RL happens~ n_n I'm patient! <3
User Image

User Image

Ok- there's your last freeb. Then I can start on the lovely colored pieces.

<3 I would've pm'd it but I'm feeling lazy.
Do you mind accepting the trade when I finish all the headshots? Just to be safe? I'm pretty honest and by that ponint will have sent you 3/4 of the work, so all that will be left his two half-fullbodies. <3

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

I have this constant fear of trade cancelations, since I used to do bribe art and a few people would cancel on me right before i sent their piece. I'd report them, but gaia never really did anything...so. Made me sad.

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Sure, that's fine - I was a moderator for over five years, though, you can trust me to be good for everything. XD My cred, let me show you them. I only quit because I didn't have time when I got a new job. Memories...

People who cancel on art trades are jerks, anyway. That's really odd that a mod wouldn't do anything. sad They should! I would've, at least. Heh. These weren't my forums though.

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sosiqui
Sure, that's fine - I was a moderator for over five years, though, you can trust me to be good for everything. XD My cred, let me show you them. I only quit because I didn't have time when I got a new job. Memories...

People who cancel on art trades are jerks, anyway. That's really odd that a mod wouldn't do anything. sad They should! I would've, at least. Heh. These weren't my forums though.
They never recieved the art before they'd cancel the trade generally, so technically they weren't scamming, just changing their mind so gaia did nothing. But by that point I had already wasted my time drawing them...to get a canceled trade and get no gold from it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff